KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What is the best prank you have pulled on some one? (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91961)

lemonpuddind 06-07-2009 03:47 PM

What is the best prank you have pulled on some one?

In this thread tell me the best prank or pranks
you have played on some one,

one of my personal favorites is when i put a
sharpie tip and base (the part with the ink
in it) inside of the shower spout. when he got
out he had black lines all down his body
:woohoo:
:roflhard: :happydance:
:cheering: :rofl: :notworthy:
:blooby: :chair: :woot: :thumbsup:
:) :p :wink: :cool: :mrgreen:

Jan in CA 06-07-2009 04:59 PM

:shock: Hmmm.... Not a fan of pranks myself.

saracidaltendencies 06-07-2009 05:01 PM

Hmm...I'd have to say mine was when I registered a fake official looking e-mail address and sent an e-mail to my brother pretending to be from the IRS stating he would be receiving a tax audit because of discrepancies found on his tax return....hahahaha....Oooh, that was fun...:teehee:...Oh, it was an April Fool's Day prank...lol

jheatherley 06-07-2009 06:26 PM

I'm definitely with Jan of CA -- see no merit in pranks of any kind.

LadyFirelyght 06-07-2009 08:18 PM

Me neither. I've gotten pranked a lot and it usually isn't very fun for either party.

Mulderknitter 06-08-2009 08:58 AM

I've been watching the Office and have to say that the pranks in that show are awesome. I would never be able to pull them off myself, but they are funny on the show.

Hildegard_von_Knittin 06-08-2009 05:12 PM

Usually when my XH passed out from drinking too much (everynight?) he somehow passed out naked. One night I took a big fat permenant marker and drew a smiley face on his... :shifty:

He screamed so loud the next morning he woke up me and the cats :roflhard:

MoniDew 06-09-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hildegard_von_Knittin (Post 1234773)
Usually when my XH passed out from drinking too much (everynight?) he somehow passed out naked. One night I took a big fat permenant marker and drew a smiley face on his... :shifty:

He screamed so loud the next morning he woke up me and the cats :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Dimpledapple 06-11-2009 03:38 PM

In high school, we decided to get even with a group of snobby parents who were touring our school and had been especially insulting to our teachers. Each of the classrooms in my small building went into a different state of chaos. One had all the desks, including the teacherís, flipped over so that everyone was lying on the floor with their feet in the air. In another one, two students were standing guard at the doors and inside, the desks had been arranged into a fortress where the teacher was hiding and several students were surrounding him. We had a student out in the hall giving a speech on why fascism is the way to go while others joined him through interpretive dance. There was a conga line going in and out of two classrooms. The parents were freaked out, the principal was not pleased, and we couldnít be happier!

HollyP 06-12-2009 11:42 AM

When I was much younger my Mom would send us to go stay with her snooty brother and his wife. We (my brothers and I) hated going there but we always had fun. One year we switched all the photos on their mantel. We took each photo and put it in the exact opposite position. The mantel was a perfect mirror image of what it had been. It was brilliant if I do say so myself. My Aunt walked in the room and could tell something was different but couldn't put her finger on it. The summer before we kept putting a trail of raisins behind the elephant statues in the living room. At 5, 6 and 7 we thought poop humor was hilarious. We got busted for that but it was certainly worth it to us.