OT: Interesting observations!
Most of these are SO true!! I laughed out loud when I read them!
Some interesting observations…..
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
20. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
21. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?
29. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
31. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my *** everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
LOL! I actually know the answer to #5! Thanks to hubby...well actually I am not that thankful, I was happier just rolling it into a ball and shoving it into the back of the linen closet, but hey at least I know:)
Please share with me how to fold a fitted bed sheet (#5) I'd really like to know.
Its an art. Thats for sure. I dont know i could put into words how to do it even. LOL
Its kind of a stuff one corner inside another one.....well that makes no sense. Ill stop...
I fold my fitted sheet and then lay it on top of my folded flat sheet and then the folded pillowcases get laid on top of that and fold all of it in half and put it away....
or i just take them off the bed, wash them, and then put them back on the bed...no folding skills needed that way!!LOL:thumbsup:
OMG. This entire thread is like the mantra of my life. #21. I went back and watched old episodes of He-Man and Thundercats and was like, "What the hell was I thinking? These suck." However, there are movies that no matter how bad they are, I still watch them and love them because they were staples of my childhood, ie. Xanadu, The Pirate Movie, Breakin' and Breakin' 2. So bad, and yet so good.
So many of them are so true!
these are all so true:roflhard:
We laugh because they are all true! thanks Jan, and you owe me a keyboard clean up... coffee all over the place! :rofl:
For Rose Fairy et al. O.K. my children. I can tell you how to fold a fitted sheet because I got to this planet right after dirt. I've had lots longer to learn than most of you. Actually, I'll side with those who wash them, shake them vigorously and place on the bed. However, if you really want to know - fasten your seat belts, thongs and jock straps. You won't need any logarithms, just enough space, and 2 hands. First, put down your knitting needles (they'll just be in the way). Lay said sheet on a large surface, wrong side up. Choose an end to begin the deed. With each hand pick up a corner on the short end, turning a bit so your hands are in the right side seams. Now gently pick up those corners and insert them into the wrong side seams of the other short end and voilá your work is half done. Fold the excess edge down each side and smooth and carefully fold down into quarters and then across into thirds. You should end up with the pretty right side facing out so your linen closet will be absolutely gorgeous dahling!! Sheesh. If my name were Martha I'd be rich, course I'd have one felony on my record. Oh bother!! Jean
Oh, gosh! I thought you were supposed to shove both sheets & 1 pillow case inside the other pillow case!!
:aww: :aww: :aww:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 PM.|