View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:58 PM   #3
fibrenut
Turning the Heel

Send a message via Yahoo to fibrenut
Way Kewl!!!!! Glad to meetcha!! It's nice to meet others from yer own state.
I am a little sad though,,,, (sigh) the closest LYS around here is in Denver (bout 90 miles west of me) and I don't get out of the county much. I do subscribe to the Boulder chapter of the SnB but can't go to any of the meetings because that is just really too far. Dangnabt!! But alas, thank gawd fer KP!! There's really no place round here to buy yarn, cept wallymart. and their selection is, well, to put it nicely, umm, all "wintuck n sayelle" n not much else!!
Right now I am working on my hubbinesses second sock made from KP's "gloss" and also have other sox waiting in the wings to be made with KP's "andean treasure". OMG isn't that stuff like knitting with silken poofiness?? How can you go back to knitting with acrylic after you've knit with that stuff. Dang I've gone n spoiled myself for normal yarn, haven't I? Sheesh!!
O well, It sure is nice, though, to meet someone that is relatively close by. Hope you guys get some more snow, is good for business ya know. It's been too friggen hot here lately, (It was like 84 degrees here yesterday, like, OMG) what is up with that?
Talk atcha all laters!!

knittycakebaker on ravelry
LOOK TWICE SAVE A LIFE
motorcycles are everywhere!!
Abate of Colorado
fibrenut is offline   Reply With Quote