Thread: Any Sock KAL 2
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #33
jberry16
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,644 Times in 1,162 Posts
Send a message via MSN to jberry16 Send a message via Yahoo to jberry16
Dustina: We have a huge orange tabby stray that used to live in our juniper bushes, he/she kills birds and leaves them in the grass for the kids to find when they play.
for hedgehogs, I only had one strand ww for mine & they felted great! I used that fishermans wool-bought 2 or 3 skeins and sat up one night and unraveled them all and measured out what the pattern calls for for each piece & for my mil's purse and then dyed them all seperatly with kool-aid. It took a while, but was the cheapest way to do it. And I bought them at JoAnns fabric-used a cupon from the paper and made out like a bandit! I found the funfur @ Michaels & it was on clearance for $1.00 a skein! Can't wait to see them, they are so much fun to make, be sure you have a row counter though.

Jacob seems to be doing better his temp this morning was 98.8! I'll keep an eye on him though -a close eye. I hope to get dh's 1st sock done (at least to where I think the toe dec should start) today and maybe start on #2, but I am gonna put them aside once the sockamania pattern comes out b/c I want a pair of socks for me!
you said something about CookieA's pattern, what's that for-said you have to co by Fri? Did I miss something.

off to knit! well maybe we should have breakfast first.

Dotty, where are you?

Welcome to our Tangle2007! you should think about trying Silver's tutorial. I know lots of people here learned from her tuts.
The Following User Says Thank You to jberry16 For This Useful Post:
tangle2007 (01-29-2008)