Thread: Any Sock KAL 2
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #36
The.Knitter
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,611 Times in 1,187 Posts
Originally Posted by G J View Post
Welcome, The.Knitter! Glad to have you here! What method for circular knitting are you using?
At this point in time I am using cheap metal DPN's because I was not sure if I could knit in the round, so I did not want to expend a lot of money on supplies until I knew I could make it work. I think when I go to get needles I will get the Harmony DPN set, eventually. There are six sizes of needles, with six needles to each size. Sounds good to me!

I had a busy week last week, finishing up the projects for my MIL, FIL and SIL. The shawl is now finished and I am thrilled with it. So is my MIL. She wore it all day yesterday and only took it off because she was going to bed! I didn't get a lot of sock knitting done last week, but I intend to make up for it this week. I am finished the 2" of ribbing and have done another 3" of stockinette stitch on sock #1.

I LOVE knitting in the round. I am thoroughly enjoying this new addiction. Once I figured out how I was most comfortable holding the needles I was off to the races. I am turning into a Knitphomaniac!

Thanks for the welcome!

Find our "Canadian Oddball Blanket KAL" on Ravelry as: OddballBlankets