View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
Knitting the Flap
Skater's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 380
Thanks: 153
Thanked 121 Times in 110 Posts
I wish I could provide a link, but it's from an old pattern (Beehive booklet), so it's hard copy only. I don't know if it's British or what, and all it says about Wl.fwd is that it means "wool forward." I don't know how to do a k1 after bringing the yarn forward. Just don't get it.
Skater is offline   Reply With Quote