View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #8
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
Yes all three of those terms mean YO in British... They're different because the wlfwd (or yfwd) is done between 2 knit sts. The others are probably done between a knit and purl and/or purl and knit. They describe the action you do to the yarn - over the needle or wrap round the needle.
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suzeeq For This Useful Post:
Skater (02-25-2008)