View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 03:02 AM   #2
Mod Squad
ArtLady1981's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kent, Washington
Posts: 10,519
Thanks: 5,266
Thanked 3,902 Times in 3,022 Posts
I googled the words "basic wrap cast on knitting" and came up with a great link for you! It is actually called a WRAP CAST ON...but the term "Basic" in your pattern is probably just to let you know it is nothing fancy...just the ole basic wrap cast on!

Click hereto view the information you need.

You could also google those words because there were many links in reference to it.
Knitting Help Video Index

I'm Artlady at:
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote