View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
They all mean a YO and are british knitting terms. They're very precise because they're used for different situations - whether the yo is between 2 k sts (yf), between a k and p or purl and knit (yon) or between 2 p sts (yrn)
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzeeq For This Useful Post:
mwhite (03-05-2008), psquidy (03-05-2008)