View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #22
knitncook
Working the Gusset

All of your stories remind me that my mother (my own mother for Pete's sake) has lost my son (her ONLY grandson) at Disney World TWICE! Both times she forgot that he was supposed to be with her. They had both gone off together alone to go look at something and both times my mom returned without him. Uh, hello, Mother! You went to go see something *with* him. How can you forget he was with you. Once he was just 2 years old and still non-verbal (he's autistic). He also had waist length blonde curls. So the Cast Members trying to help us were looking for a boy and kept by-passing a little girl (which also totally baffled me that they weren't paying attention to a child wandering all alone!) Took about 20 minutes to find him. The second time she lost him in one of the shops. He was 4 at the time and still not very verbal. But he did what we told him to do if he ever got lost and that was just to stay where he was. As you can imagine we don't go to Disney with my parents anymore.

knitncook there, too!

OTN: Laughing Carrots; Jaywaler
FO: Potamus socks; Palindrome
knitncook is offline   Reply With Quote