Thread: Any Sock KAL 2
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #2014
silegose
Knitting the Flap

Quote:
Silegose~I hope you can get to the other socks soon...I know what you mean it is very hard to travel with kids...we go home for Christmas too...and always wonder how will we get home with all the gifts
I am Home... DH is the one we have to travel for. Yes, WE never have enough room after going to his parents for xmas. We even drive the explorer and thats not a small truck. We did travel once to OH and do santa there.. I did say ONCE.. never again. We spent soooo much on xmas that year because we had to do xmas in both places

Alles... I hope all goes well and the little darling comes soon. I do have one piece of advise... IF you have c-section get up and move as SOON as possible. It will help a lot in your recovery. I have had 4 of them already and with my 3rd they did not let me out of bed for 2 days. It was the worst recovery I have had. Also... Keep a pillow close by very close!! You will need it to hold on your belly (kinda firmly) when you have to cough. I hope I am not scaring you. But they dont tell you this stuff before hand.

TK... wow you move fast. I guess I better get a move on it... the socks are looking very good!! I did change the color and yarn.. Not sure what the color is but it is cherry hill brand.

have a good night all.

FO: simple cable

http://silegose.blogspot.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to silegose For This Useful Post:
The.Knitter (03-23-2008)