Thread: I need to vent
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
knitgal
Working the Gusset

Ugh, I absolutely hate it when doctors do this. I was a very depressed teenager and I was finally put on meds at 16 after many awful years. I was a lot better after that and then I went to university and changed physicians for the campus health clinic. The doctor pretty much said I shouldn't be on meds anymore and I should go off them soon. Well she made me go off them 1 month after my high school sweetheart broke my heart on Christmas Day. It was hard enough going through my first breakup, why not throw a little emotionally unbalanced-ness in there?
You should definitely talk to your doc. Some doctors just don't get it. Depression isn't something made up, or something you can control!

OTN: Corona, Miter square blanket, Charity blankets
FO: Forest Canopy Shawl, Easy Baby Bootees, Kitty Pi, Ms. Marigold, Twinkle Toes, Josh's socks, Hedera socks, Spring Beret, Ashley's Birthday socks, Socks for the DBF's mom, grey socks for the DBF, my first socks, reversible cable scarf, ribbed hat for the BF, Manos Del Uruguay afghan, and a whole bunch of dishcloths!

knitgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to knitgal For This Useful Post:
Belphoebe (03-25-2008)