View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 02:15 PM   #16
ArtLady1981
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,880 Times in 3,001 Posts
Hi Susan!

I'm sorry I didn't get to open up my 'puter yesterday! We have 4 grandchildren for the weekend, and we took them on a field trip yesterday! By the time I got home, I headed for a hot bath, a glass of wine, and bed! Early for me: 10 pm!

Yes, you are reading the pattern right. Our CPH is 14.5" to the armpits...and with the armhole region added, our CPH will measure 23.5". That is certainly long enough for me! If it's too long it starts to look weird.

I will print the extra ERRATA you found and try to digest it later. I don't know if it will impact the size I am making. I made the 40" for DD...and the 44" for myself...the directions for them don't vary much.

I haven't had any problems so far. I started and ended my ribbing for the BACK with K2's. And then side seam for my LEFT FRONT also starts with a K2. This will not mean that the side seamline will have K4 because 2 of them will be enclosed within the seam...so the seamline will have a K1 on each side of the line. This keeps the continuity of the ribbing true. Did I say that right?

Anyway, let me go ahead and post this...and I will read up on the other issues you mentioned and get back to you!

You are doing a fine job!

I wrote out my RIGHT FRONT workbook/notebook yesterday...and cast on for the RIGHT FRONT ribbing...but had to quit at row 4.
Grandchildren beckoned! "Let's go Gramma!" I knit in the van a little bit, but then started to get kinda rummy. Had to quit.

Artlady at Rav
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtLady1981 For This Useful Post:
lactosefree (03-30-2008)