View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #10
flyingfingers
Ribbing the Cuff

Thank you all so much for your insight. It really is nice to know I am not alone in this, and even more nice to know that I am not going crazy.
I saw my doctor on Monday evening, and she put me on Effexor, mostly to control the moods and anxiety. This has been going on far too long, and for the most part, I thought it was the rest of the world that had the problem, not me! lol.
I feel better already, just knowing that I can get some relief from this misery. I was at a point that I was literally dreading the week before, during and after my period. Even though my period always came earlier than expected, I knew that I was going to be in misery. Only one week per month was a good one, and I was kind to all people.
Last week was the worst I ever experienced, and that was when I knew that I was the problem, and not everyone else. I was in fits of rage, anxious, depressed, and felt my whole insides were on fire and was going to explode.
I am 'normally' a very easy going, smiley, happy person and I get along with everyone. No enemies as yet lol. But, had I kept this going on like it was, I think that I would have either been put in jail or a nuthouse.
Thank you once again for all your help. Just your responses and understanding mean a lot to me and is very much appreciated.
Love B xx
flyingfingers is offline   Reply With Quote