View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
Knitting the Flap
Newbie2Knitting's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 336
Thanks: 60
Thanked 122 Times in 81 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Newbie2Knitting
That's called a hank. It will open up into a really large open circle of yarn. The easiest way is to put it on a swift and wind it that way, but you can also put it over your knees, the backs of chairs, have someone hold it on their hands, etc.
Wife to Brett , SAHM to Kayla (8), Ryan, (5), and Alec (5)

I'm KnittedSister on Ravelry - come visit with me!
Newbie2Knitting is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Newbie2Knitting For This Useful Post:
danielle692830 (04-10-2008)