View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #27
Knitting the Flap
knitting while reading through my notes for my exams has proven difficult - knitting usually wins out, hence i have had to stop knitting until after my exams, so now I'm distracting myself with the forum. I think I need to be locked in a room with just my notes, text books and pencil case - then i'd manage it!

I generally knit while waiting for a train on nice sunny days when u can sit out on the platform - I go up the far end on my own and sit on the bench, that way no-one bothers me. I can't knit while moving - motion sickness. I took my knitting to the drs once but didn't do any because I was scared of missing when they called my name - stupid thing was I knew I was there to have my blood pressure checked and I knew that going to the drs always makes it go up. So I will do some simple knitting next time and save myself sitting for 10 minutes waiting until I've calmed down enough that they can use the reading!
"If you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything" - Jack O'Neill, SG-1

rachejm is offline   Reply With Quote