View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #47
kellybigeyes
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by MAmaDawn View Post

When you said talk about some we would like to do more than others, did you mean what types of blankets?
All I was saying is this... we have made a really big list to start off with... and I just thought that there may be a couple that is "more important" to us than others. So we may want to start those first. I hope that makes sense now.

Originally Posted by HollyP View Post
I love the idea of the "chocolates" with the other colors. It's such a huge trend in home decorating now. They will look so chic!

I would like to start the ocean waves, feather and fan blankie- it needs a name. I was thinking something with Atlantic to represent our ocean. I'm drawing a blank.

If anyone needs a needle PM me! I have three available right now.

I also love the chocolate idea. Chocolate always make me feel better!! This is just an idea for the ocean blanket... I think maybe something as simple as "Atlantic Waves" might be nice. It is simple and to the point!! It would be nice if I could get a needle from you, HollyP. Since I am still sort of new... I haven't built up my stash of needles yet. And I hate to go buy one when we already have some. But I can... it's no big deal.

I also wanted to clarify something... are we only doing baby blankets and NOT preemie, or are we doing preemie also?

I am also kellybigeyes at http://www.ravelry.com/
kellybigeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kellybigeyes For This Useful Post:
MAmaDawn (07-15-2008)