Thread: Any Sock KAL 2
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #5011
dustinac
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,997 Posts
I lost my post (forgot to copy it first)...now to remeber what all I said

Good MOrning socksters

Gina~I would be upset about that too...I really hope they send you the money...Congrats on the socks and short row heels

Lieke~Thanks for the tips on the cotton

Sue~I'm glad you are feeling better and I think kitchen towels would be really nice. I have so much of that yarn...I really need to use it up

Julie~Those are very pretty...I would be afraid to use them and have them on display

Lisa~wow that's a high tax...I would prolly only buy from the part that was in the 8something range and stay away from the 9something

Christine~Enjoy your rest today, you deserve it!!

jess_hawk~I seen where they are/were having bad storms...glad no one was hurt and you are able to start the clean up process

Bobbi~Good Luck on the job

Chris~I agree with GJ on a timeshare thing...but I get to go first 'cause I'm closer to ya (jk)

We are in the 70s today after being locked up with 90s and muggy...I'm all excited...and tomorrow the low 80s YAY!!!

I went to knit night last night and worked on the S.O.S socks that are taking FOREVER to finish...I'm just not enjoying the 2socks on 2circs thing...today I'm going to work on Isaiah's 2nd sock.

I hope you all have a great day of knitting

A Mountaineer Knitter's Blog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dustinac For This Useful Post:
jess_hawk (07-23-2008), The.Knitter (07-23-2008)