View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:42 PM   #10
iwouldratherbeknitting
Turning the Heel

Thanks all- I'll keep posting photos on my blog... now, that I can use the computer again!

I didn't sleep last night, my hotel doesn't have AC of course... nor is there a fan in my room. IT was in the 90's yesterday... (sort of unusual they tell me) and it was just miserable last night... reminded me of my childhood in the south. We couldn't afford AC and a fan doesn't cut it when it's hot outside. However, I would have been happy to have had a fan.

I had tried to buy one at the BX/PX on Sat. They were out. (Doesn't shock me) We tried to find one off base- but, didn't know where to look and in the 5 stores that I looked in- they didn't have one.

However, it is beautiful here and the lack of a fan or AC is my only complaint. (at this time) It is now MONDAY and I'll see what I can do today about a fan. Sure do hope it's not like MONDAY in Italy 'where' the stores (off base) are closed.

So, those of you in hot climates... appreciate your AC and fans for me.
Updated almost daily.. honest!
I'm moving to Germany this summer! My name on Ravelry is: iwouldratherknit
iwouldratherbeknitting is offline   Reply With Quote