View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #40
Ladylou
1st Leg of the Journey

Hi Everyone!

Jdee-Thank you so much for your sweet post Please just join in whenever you take a special fancy to one of the blankets! I will keep the blog updated and such as long as you generous people want to knit, and so far we havnt slowed down for a minute! We would love to have you whenever you decide... please dont feel pushed into anything!

And here is a fresh post from the blog!

BLANKETS IN PROGRESS:

Flower Garden - For all of the remaining knitters on this blanket... I really fell in love with what Gail did on Flower Garden, so I did the same color of cream in Caron SS (paired with pink to compliment the green that she did) and also included enough of the cream for every knitter to do the same (pair it with another color and knit with the two together ). Please dont feel pushed to do this at all, but I thought it was a fun idea!

1.Gmmarton-completed!:D
2.Ladylou - completed!:D
3. onb4050 - working on blanket
4. Kayrun
5. Kellee0302

Lemon Zinger
1. Ladylou-completed!:D
2. MuvverDawn^ - completed!:D
3. Kellee0302 - hunting the mailman
4. Knittymuggins
5. Kayrun

Peachy Dreams

1. LBECK-working on blanket
2. McKnitty
3. onb4050
4. meggin^
5. Lyntintin^

Crochet Cuteness

1. lmorris^-working on blanket
2. Knittymuggins
3. Ladylou
4. meggin^
5. tripletmomma

Over the Rainbow- The ladies who are knitting on this blanket decided to make it a real-life rainbow blanket!:D I thought it was such a cute idea and since my section was already in red, how could I refuse? So now there are 6 knitters on this blanket instead of 5 to accomodate all of the colors

1.(red) Ladylou-completed!:D
2. (orange) nostash2big^- working on blanket
3. (yellow) Lyntintin^
4. (green) tuexdocat^
5. (blue) cocoaeyes^
6. (purple) MuvverDawn^

Life's a Beach

1. MuvverDawn ^
2. Lyntintin^
3. Ladylou
4. Open!
5. Open!

Squares

We are now also collecting 7x7 squares, following the same rules! If you like square knitting instead of oddball or are located (far) outside of the U.S. , please consider this option, as it helps just as much! 12 squares makes a blanket, so every square REALLY helps!:D

Love,
Lexie
jdee (08-02-2008)