1) What is your favorite yarn?: I love the Noro's but want to try Malabrigo one day.
2) What is your favorite thing to knit? Anything. Probably socks. I love making them. I want to try sweaters and afghans with cables. I love cables.
3) Who is your favorite designer? Don't have one yet, but I know I will one day.
4) Which knitting magazine is your favorite? Don't know that yet either. I don't know which ones are geared for beginner/intermediate knitters.
5) Are you a Raveler yet? Yes.
6) How many years have you been knitting? It's only been months. So...about 9?
7) Do you crochet as well? I wish. You should see what it looks like.
8) Do you live in the Puget Sound area? East of the mts? The Coast? Southern?
I live in Western Washington, just a short hop from Puyallup. My sons go to school in Ellensburg (go wildcats!) and WSU/Pullman (Go cougs!)
9) What are your prime knitting hours? In the car, waiting for kids to get done with track practice. Otherwise it's a few minutes in the morning if I don't have to rush out the door.
10) What is your favorite knitting 'how to/help" book?
I don't have one yet. If I get stuck I come here.