View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #28
scout52
Working the Gusset

I will join this knitalong. I joined last years. I already started my brother's sweater. He actually wants the same sweater I made him last year, the cambridge jacket from Interweave Knits, Summer 2006 He loved it that much. I'm about 80% done. I have the sleeves, back, and left front done. I am about 1/3 done on the right front. Since he showed that he is so knit worthy, I am upgrading the yarn from last years patons merino to 100% cashmere. (he took it to get dry cleaned and he wore it almost every day to his office ) His co-worker emailed me that he wanted one too.

2. I am also making my twin another skirt. I am making the bell curve skirt from knitty, winter 2007

3. for my little sister I'm making convertible mittens from fall 2008 vogue knitting

4. for my best friend I'm making the seascape stole, knitty summer 2008

5. my boss's secretary has been wanting a scarf forever so I am making some type of lacy scarf haven't figure out what yet.

6. I'm making a newsboy hat for my grandfather

7. Baby sweater for best friends baby

8. little girl sweater for best friends daughter

9. hat for little sister fiance

10. something for grandmother. don't know what yet. she is very feminine so not sure but she is also practical. maybe placemats? I saw a knitted sunhat which was beautiful which she may like I may try.

11. boyfriend gets nothing. he never wears anything I make him. boo

12. mother i'm hoping a sweater, but she loves scarfs. I will be tired of scarfs by then.
scout52 is offline   Reply With Quote