View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #7
auburnchick
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,688 Posts
Ok...my name is Nathalie, and I live in Florida. I have two children. My daughter will be 17 in January, and my son is 14. Both are in high school. I've been married for 19 years and have three dogs and one rat. We had two rats, but one passed away a few weeks ago. I'm presently hunting for a teaching position. I went back to school a couple of years ago and finished up my bachelor's in the spring and walked in my commencement ceremony this past June. Good stuff, I tell you, although I'm stressed because I'm subbing, which does not pay the bills. I love subbing but think the pay is ridiculous.

What helped me, in the beginning, was Coenzyme Q10 and magnesium with malic acid. One thing I learned about Fibromyalgia is that calcium gets trapped in the muscles, and the magnesium/malic acid combination helps release it.

Exercise is also extremely important, even though it is so hard to do when you're sore and tired.

I was good about eating healthy but have done poorly lately. I used to juice and still try to do a ten-day juice fast once a year. I'm considering a juice fast for Lent.

Ok...talk to y'all later! My planning period is just about over!

Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers. -- Isaac Asimov
auburnchick is offline   Reply With Quote