View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
Indygirl

Originally Posted by yarncharmer View Post
They are really nice in In a Yarn Basket - I bought some needles there recently, and the woman said to come in anytime if I had trouble with the sweater I'm working on, even though I didn't get the yarn there. I'm working on the Kyoto Pullover from Knitty; I was getting bored with all that double moss stitch, and thought a sock would be an interesting diversion, but it's just frustrating. I was trying to do the 'class sock' from the sensational socks book. I don't know if it's because the sock is so small, but I feel kind of Edward Scissorhands-y with all those dpns poking everywhere. Maybe I need to try a normal sized sock, or get some circular needles, or something.

I hope your health problems are resolved soon; be sure to let me know if you go to the Monday or Thursday knit night - it would be fun to meet you.
Yes it would be fun to meet. I will let you know the next time I go. We have a lot of sock knitter's in the group. I love socks. I have enough sock yarn to last me the rest of my life if I live 50 more years
I will P.m. you when I get to go next.
Happy knitting