View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
Mod Squad
ArtLady1981's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kent, Washington
Posts: 10,519
Thanks: 5,266
Thanked 3,902 Times in 3,022 Posts
Oh, yes! Sorry. Maybe I named it incorrectly. Anyhoo, Continental is where you 'pick' the working yarn. And, what I think is called American is where you 'throw' the working yarn. Maybe it is called English.

Ya know, I always get the names confused. Just this past year I finally got it down what continental is. I used to mix up continental and English. I thought they were the same. Maybe they are.

Just a sec. I'm gonna check Amy's video section and see what the cameras are called...the pink and the blue.

Be back shortly!

Yup! You're right! I knit 'English' style. A thrower!
Knitting Help Video Index

I'm Artlady at:
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtLady1981 For This Useful Post:
Karina (01-15-2009)