View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
Turning the Heel
blueygh2's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 729
Thanks: 37
Thanked 182 Times in 156 Posts
It's called foam carpet underlay or something like that. Look it up.
That really helps.

FYI, we have hardwood floors as well.
The ways of Yarn are inscrutable.

I'm NOT a "miss", I'm a lady!
blueygh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueygh2 For This Useful Post:
krismorales (01-28-2009)