View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
Working the Gusset
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eastern Washington
Posts: 1,734
Thanks: 284
Thanked 569 Times in 512 Posts
If you go to Home Depot to the carpet dept. They used to sell small rolls of a rubber type material that you can cut to fit under throw rugs to keep them from slipping. You can also find a lighter weight product of the same material to line kitchen cupboards. I use this material under my rag rugs on linoleum to keep them from sliding underfoot.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead
Plantgoddess+ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plantgoddess+ For This Useful Post:
Denise in Michigan (01-29-2009), krismorales (01-28-2009), lelvsdgs (01-29-2009)