View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #20
tarrentella
Working the Gusset

Thanks cheeky princess.

Sign up is closed. Not a huge group but im sure we will all have fun. Give me a couple of days and i will work on pairing people up. Keep an eye on your inboxes (and spam boxes just to be safe). I will keep you updated on here :D

yaayyyyy!! i'm all excited.

Ashley P and Wezyus - the idea is the people who sign up (by PMing me with their answers to the questions in the first post) are secretly matched with a swap partner. You then buy and create a package containing yarn, based on their answers to the questions to send to them and wait and see what your partner has got you.

A will by for B and B will buy for C and so on and so forth. Initially who has who as swap partners is kept secret, but it is up to those taking part how much they want to reveal.

ISnce i was a little tardy in answering your questions if you still want to join in, i can give you an extra day to get your questionares to me.

(im going on GMT since i am in UK. It is 22:50 here at the moment which i think is 17:50 EST so let's say the deadline is 18:00 EST Tuesday for you guys or 23:00 GMT for me)

I am Tarriknits on Ravelry

This is my not necassarily knitting related blog.
tarrentella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarrentella For This Useful Post:
*KnitPixie* (02-10-2009), AshleyP (02-09-2009)