View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
Turning the Heel
knitasha's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Location: 10024
Posts: 930
Thanks: 23
Thanked 288 Times in 240 Posts
It's called a "schematic."
Go over to and search the Archives.
It's probably somewhere in an article on designing sweaters.
BaaBaa on Ravelry
knitasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to knitasha For This Useful Post:
astonh (04-28-2009)