Sounds great! I just figure, with my level of mental clarity these days, if I waited till the first to plan my project, buy the supplies and start something new, I wouldn't begin the May KAL till the 15th or so...
My daughter is my knitting muse!
2009 De-Stashing/ project finishing goals:
1. Blu Jeans DONE
2. Teddy-Bear Cable Jacket WIP
3. Tote/ Diaper bag Being finished by expert-seamstress Mom
4. Cabled, hooded jacketWIP
6. Odd-ball pipe-dreamy cardiganish thing. Stay tuned.
7. Juliette's Robin Hood Sweater
8. Blanket for Juliette's Big Girl Bed (inherited acrylic stash from the age of stirrup pants with magic mohair accents).