View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
AngieLanigan
Knitting the Flap

I posted this at the end of another thread, but it's in a weird place and I wanted to make sure you saw it... sorry about the double post

MoniDew, would you be able/willing to sell me a "sample kit" of your herbal teas? Like just one teabag (or pouch, or whatever it's called!) of each flavour?

Here's the thing. I don't like tea, but I've always wanted to like it. I really dislike coffee, and always thought that tea would be such a great alternative hot drink. Low in calories/carbs/fat, no/low caffeine. The problem is that every tea I've tried tastes like... well... dirt Some herbal teas I'll admit aren't quite as bad, they don't hit me with that tea taste/smell as much as regular teas do.

I was looking at your site after reading through this thread, and your herbal teas sound so delicious. In theory, anyway LOL I don't have a good track record with tea, but I'm willing to keep trying to find one I like.

If you're able to do some sort of a sampling, I'd be happy to pay for them + shipping. If not, I'd understand, though! Thanks!

AngieLanigan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AngieLanigan For This Useful Post:
MoniDew (05-02-2009)