View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
What kind of wrapping? There's wrap and turn used for doing 'short rows' where you knit only part of the sts on a row and is done for shaping. This is shown in a video near the bottom of the advanced techniques page. There's another kind of wrapping were you knit a few sts then wrap the yarn around them, and yet another kind where you wrap the yarn more than once around the needle as you knit the stitch, then drop the extra wraps on the next row. We really need more information - a link to the pattern, a picture, a row or two where it has the wrapping in it....
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote