View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
Jakoh
1st Leg of the Journey

Read and read and unable to knit the yoke
I am trying to knit the yoke of the "Athens" cardigan and knit till the yoke and am i stuck for 2 days and not knowing how to proceed. I read it again and again but still don't understand

Can someone help me or i will be stuck? Below is the yoke portion and also there is a special instructions:-
SPECIAL TECHNIQUE
Eyelet Raglan Armholes: (RS) Work to 3 sts before first marker, [sssk, yo, slip marker, k1, yo, k3tog] for Raglan shaping, * work to next marker, work [ to ]; repeat from * 2 times—8 sts decreased.
Shape Armholes and Neck
(RS) Beginning this row,at each neck edge, dec 1 st every other row 3 (3, 4, 4, 2, 2) times, every 4 rows 7 (8, 8, 8, 10, 11) times as follows: Right Front – k1 (edge st), ssk, continue in patt established; left Front – work across to last 3 sts in patt, k2tog, k1 (edge st). And AT THE SAME TIME, dec 1 st each side of the 4 raglan 'seam' markers every other row 18 (18, 20, 21, 23, 25) times (see Special Techniques), ending with a WS row—9 (7, 7, 5, 5, 5) sts remain each Sleeve; 3 sts remain each Front; 25 (27, 29, 29, 29, 31) sts remain for Back neck.
(RS) Work 3 rows even in St st.
Bind off all sts.

http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/athens/athens_1.html

Can someone help me? I don't want to start another project if i didn't finish this one.

Thank you