View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
nannaknits
Knitting the Flap

Troops Need our Help
Today I got a email from my Daughter who is a Sgt. in the US Army. She is asking for help for her Soliders. Here is what she wrote.

My name is SGT Kimberly Thomson. Troops in Afghanistan need the help and support from back home now more then ever. Im sure everyone has seen the news and read the headlines of the second deadliest attack in Afghanistan, well that was my squadron that took the hit. Many of my guys have had all of their personal belongings go up in flames and have nothing left but the clothes they are wearing. Im not asking for money but simply for the help of anyone that can, to send these guys some hygiene items, towels and washcloths, some socks, sheets and blankets. Anything for these guys to have something. It is all males in need of these items, we are trying our best to get them what we can over here but we have no px, so we are simply trying to get together the extra things that other soldiers have and its just not enough. So if you are able to help please send the items to:

Sgt. Kimberly Thomson
B troop 3/61 CAV
Fob Bostick
APO AE 09354

If you feel you can help out please send the items to my Daughter who will distribute the items to her soliders. I appreciate any and all help that you can give. Thank you so much, Dottie Kruse, Nannaknits
nannaknits is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nannaknits For This Useful Post:
Becky Morgan (10-05-2009), cindycactus (10-06-2009), dustinac (10-05-2009), lelvsdgs (10-06-2009), margz3 (10-05-2009), momwolf (10-06-2009), Mulderknitter (10-06-2009), Sunshine's Mom (10-06-2009)