View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
sueko
Casting On

I DO live in Northern California, in Oroville specifically. I find I usually have to travel out of town to do anything vaguely interesting, so if you're meeting in Red Bluff or Chico, Yuba City or whatever I'm up for it. We had a LYS here for a short while, but like most businesses in this town, they gave up about a year ago.

I love sock yarn. So much so that last year, after I broke my wrist and then had a crush injury to the other hand a few weeks later, and was on disability for a year, and couldn't knit, I must have bought enough yarn for 50 projects. It was like I couldn't wait to get back to it. Now I am healed and I am overwhelmed by all the stash I have acquired! I especially like colors (Mmmmm Noro!) and can't resist multicolored skeins. I can't remember the last time I used a solid color.

OTN : A hat with scarf knitted in, for my sister who says it's cold in Boston (SHE chose to leave California!!) and a pair of socks that I'm stuck on with a beautiful reddish colorway from Blue Moon. Also a tea cozy that I work on when I need something really simple to do.

What's everyone else up to?

sueko is offline   Reply With Quote