Thread: OT: Kitty!!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
meowmeowmeow
Knitting the Flap

To anyone who thinks that their pet is getting ready to go, I found this great tutorial perfect for remembering such a friend:Pet hair bracelet At first I thought it would be kind of weird, but they come out beautifully.I will certainly be making one for the cat I grew up with.He is getting older now so I will be bringing him to my place sometime and keeping him an indoor cat for his last years.My cousins just don't have the time to pay closer attention to him and I'm the only one in the family who is both willing and without dogs; not to mention I really miss The Dude.

I'm sure he'll get along perfectly with my kitten.I mean...the little guy cuddles with my snake and sleeps on top of his tank as it is.They had a nice symbiotic relationship going on until he got bigger: the snake made a nice bed and the kitten made a nice heat source,lol.
All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment..."

-Nietzsche
meowmeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to meowmeowmeow For This Useful Post:
bambi (01-03-2010)