Thread: Any Sock KAL 2
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #11915
rachejm
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by jess_hawk View Post
I went to the movie Remember Me tonight (got my paycheck yesterday and today I got refunded for snacks I bought for seminar, I'd forgotten I had money coming from that... so I gave myself a treat.). I almost went to How to Train Your Dragon, but I was in the mood for something angsty and dramatic. Fortunately, I love that kind of movie, because that's what it is... and I never ever get to see them in theaters because everybody else insists on the lighthearted stuff... which is good, too, but I'm a sad songs type of person. Anyways, it was a good movie, as long as you like that kind of thing. If you go in hoping for something all happy and comedic, you'll be disappointed.
I tend to go for angsty and dramatic too. If I go and watch a comedy it has to have a pretty solid plot. My boyfriend has decided that we have to go and watch a movie today that I really am not interested in, lots of action but not much plot by the looks of it but we will see.

Went to see a movie last week and was really disappointed because I get motion sick with certain camera angles. When the camera moves around like someone is running with it I get all dizzy and have to look away. The whole movie was like that and I just had to sit there looking at my handbag so I didn't feel too awful!

Gotta go, my boyfriend is here.

ETA: I guess the movie was alright, funny in places but not really my taste. My boyfriend loved it.

Last edited by rachejm : 04-02-2010 at 01:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rachejm For This Useful Post:
cacunn (04-02-2010), jess_hawk (04-03-2010)