View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:18 AM   #18
RuthieinMaryland
Turning the Heel

Location: I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland - GREAT steamed crab country! :o)
Originally Posted by trvvn5 View Post

Are you really working on a book? I think that would be great. Make sure you keep us posted then and we'll make sure to support your work when it's published.
Hi, Trvvn5

I started working on the book over a year ago and was making progress on it when I developed some health problems that sidelined me and the project for nearly a year.

Thankfully I'm all better now, back at work on it and finally making some real progress. The more I get done, the more excited I am about it and can't wait to share it with other knitters.

It's a book about how to design your own knitted cotton kitchen cloths and accessories. The design lessons are all things that will be useful on many other projects and there will be 24-plus original designs as instructional examples as well as just for readers to have fun making!

I had a lot of generous support last time from knitters on this forum offering to test knit some of the projects and when this is a little further along I'm looking forward to more input.

Thanks for asking, Mr. T, and I'll be sure to let everyone know how it's going as soon as I can.

Happy knitting,
Ruthie