View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:49 AM   #7
Lisa R.
Turning the Heel
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 950
Thanks: 88
Thanked 256 Times in 220 Posts
You might consider a professional exterminator. We've used one since the tarantula invaded my home in TX years ago. We had one at one time that sprayed nasty stuff all over my home, so that we had to leave for the day...ICK on a number of levels.

But nowadays they mostly spray a barrier of stuff around the outside of your home, and then inside (if necessary),they use glue traps and little glops of stuff on the backs of your kitchen drawers or in out of the way places where bugs are, but you and your kids (if you have any) are away from it.

The advantage is this....we tend to see ants in the kitchen and start spraying them, and where they come in. The exterminator goes outside and finds their trail and breaks it with his stuff. Then they don't even come in again!
Lisa R.

I'm Knittermom9 on Ravelry
Lisa R. is offline   Reply With Quote