Thread: Any Sock KAL 3
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 02:55 PM   #24
Knitting the Flap

Hey all,

Sorry, I've been a little busy. You may remember I went for an interview about 7 weeks ago for another job. The checks finally came back and I got the job, it starts at the end of July for 5 weeks before I start my teaching course.

I've had no hours at work for 7 weeks, I wonder if that coincides with them being asked for a reference for my new job. Oh well, I don't really want to do any cleaning except my own atm anyway.

I have not really knit anything lately, except for a calorimetry that I managed to make in a few hours when it was cold and I had really horrid earache so wanted to keep my ears warm.

I've spent the last several days watching the French Open tennis and working on a badly neglected cross stitch that I started about 3 years ago before my cousins were born. It was supposed to be for their bedroom, maybe they'll get it eventually. I think that was around the time I started knitting things other than scarves and got a bit sidetracked. I've nearly finished chart 2 of 4. I'd love to show you guys but its a pattern from an old magazine so you will have to wait until its actually done, if that ever happens!

Hope you are all well!

Rache xxx
"If you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything" - Jack O'Neill, SG-1

rachejm is offline   Reply With Quote