1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup milk
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup grated zucchini
2 green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons oil
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
2. In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk, carrots, zucchini, and onions.
3. Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Using a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
5. Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
6. Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown.
7. Add the remaining oil to the pan as needed.
8. Serve pancakes at once.
For dipping sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons rice vinegar (not seasoned)
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1/4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil