Thread: Any Sock KAL 3
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #38
jberry16
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,644 Times in 1,162 Posts
Send a message via MSN to jberry16 Send a message via Yahoo to jberry16
I'm sitting outside watching Jacob and his buddy swim in the pool and it's nearing 100 here, hot, but I am enjoying it. Tonight is knitnight! I'm in need of it.
For those of you not on fb, I had to take Katie to the doc last night to have them remove a popcorn kernal from her nostril, crazy girl! She was scared to death & her nose had started swelling, glad it was a quick proceedure.

Gina how wild that that lady knew A's family. I'll keep praying for E to be strong! I think that sweater is very pretty & would look great on you! what color yarn do you have?

I haven't been knitting much, I'm not quite 1/2 way done with the second BSJ, now my one cousin who was sure she was having a boy is having a hard time seeing what the baby is in the ultrasound, and the doc is leaning towards a girl-not sure why. I asked her to find out what the heart beat is and she said she would next visit. The obgyn she's using does an ultrasound at each visit. Who knows I may have a boy sweater just waiting in the wings for someone...I'm going to send this cousin a sweater for sure. The other cousin may just get a hat and socks, not decided yet. The one cousin is having a girl & there are lots of pretty yarns out there for girls & cute hat patterns too.
jberry16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jberry16 For This Useful Post:
cacunn (06-17-2010)