View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Mike
Working the Gusset

I have to be very hungry to eat raisins. I guess I could use them to cook with and I may get used to snacking on them. That is a good way to use them that I forgot about and I think all the ones I got are rated for raisins.
If canning grapes exists I have to have a recipe somewhere, I'll look around before begging for yours, I'd probably eat them as canned grapes, that would save me from having to pick them out of the cocktail to eat first

So the frozen grapes are eaten frozen? I'd probably like that.
The leathers would probably also be good. Although I hate dried apple anything so I'll have to try it and see, I don't hate raisins for their flavor so I'm guessing I'd like it.

I bet they would go good in a BBQ sauce. Maybe instead of freezing gallon jugs I should make ice cubes or popsicles. Then if I ever come up with a BBQ sauce recipe I can can it and take care of apples, grapes and tomatoes all at once.

I wish they'd keep like apples. I'd probably get the right amount to eat fresh until apples take over my cold space.

I found this, http://www.honeyflowfarm.com/graperecipes.php

YouTube channel
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote