Thread: Cupcake Purse
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #10
ArtLady1981
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,891 Times in 3,012 Posts
Well, you sold me! I just ordered, and paid for, BOTH cupcake purse patterns. I actually like the look of the crochet purse BEST, but in case I can't muster the crochet directions, I got the knitted version as a backup.

There were 2 knitted versions, I bought the one with the "sprinkles" on top of the "frosting". So adorable!

Did you notice, I'm sure you did, she also has a PDF pattern for 3 other purses: for $5 it includes an ice cream cone purse, a strawberry purse, and a mushroom purse!

I didn't get it, cuz I'm gonna be doin' good to muster up the wherewithall to do one crochet purse. I know how to crochet simple stuff, blankets, etc, and I know how to follow a pattern pretty good, but crochet "shaping" is unknown to me.

But her website said there are multiple pictures in the patterns, and she is available to take distress calls! Questions!

Anyway, my little granddaughters will love these! Pink frosting, white frosting, yellow frosting, some with sprinkles, some without! The possibilities are endless, eh?

Artlady at Rav
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtLady1981 For This Useful Post:
McKnitty (06-21-2010)