View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:45 AM   #168
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,906 Posts
Our Blanket is FINISHED! :)
Yay! This morning, I finished knitting the last section of our Oddball Orphan Blanket. Now, it is being washed and dried in my machine, and will soon be in the mail to the Josiah & Bethany Children's Home in Mexico.

Here's our beautiful blanket!

I apologize for the delay in finished it up. I've been dealing with some health issues for the past year. This past month, I decided to just do as much as I can on the pile of large blankets that need to be finished. So far, I've finished two of them, including our orphan blanket!

Thank you to all the amazing knitters that participated in this project. You rock!

I've also cast on another blanket for the orphanage. If you would like to join in on that one, just let me know. Each row will have 200 stitches, and each knitter will knit for about 4 inches. We will need about 15 knitters. Here is the discussion thread to sign up for that blanket: http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/sh...37#post1299037

Here's the first section:

Last edited by Shandeh : 09-01-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: added link to new blanket discussion
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote