View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #6614
Jan1ce
Ribbing the Cuff

Lurking newbie
Hi, I'm a newbie to the site but have been lurking for a while. I love how everything is so well laid out and you can find help on just about everything. I've posted one or two threads and everyone has been so helpful.

My name is Jan and I live in the heart of Sherwood Forest, England, I'm 58 years young and have just acquired a beautiful grandson so the knitting needles have been dusted and the credit card has been a bit bashed about ordering the wonderful wool you can get nowadays. LOL

I am married to a wonderful husband (Steve) and have 2 wonderful sons (Mike and Dave) and of course my grandson Adam.

I had to give up work 10 years ago due to ill health and have done everything from cross stitch to card making but now I'm back to my earliest craft - knitting. My gran taught me when I was about 6 along with how to crochet.

I look forward to hearing about others and the projects they are doing and am thinking of doing some charity knitting too, there's only so many cardi's and jumpers a 1 year old can wear!!
Jan1ce is offline   Reply With Quote