View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
ArtLady1981
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,893 Times in 3,014 Posts
Originally Posted by Woodi View Post
I ADORE interweave mag. I get an online email each and every day, and drool over everything.

If I weren't so durned afraid to order things online we would be in the poorhouse, cuz I love SO MUCH of all they have to offer - the prettiest patterns I've ever seen.

Have you ordered and received any printed material or DVD's from them, artlady?

and I do so love watching and listening to, and learning from Eunny Jang. She's a darling person.
I have purchased directly from Interweave! Recently, too! I'm feeling my age today...I can't remember what it was...oh now I remember! Doh. "KNITTING FROM THE TOP DOWN" by Wendy Bernard. I even mis-ordered by accident...putting 2 in my shopping cart and PAYING for two...what WAS I THINKING!!! Anyway, too late to change the order manually...so I messaged them (Interweave) about my boo-boo....and received a nice note the next business day saying "No problems! We rectified your order for 1 DVD ONLY, and you be charged for one only."

So my huge error, totally my own carelessness, was taken care of quickly and graciously!

I bought my full set of KNITTING DAILY DVD's from our own KNITTING HELP "shop"! Sheldon and Amy had all 5 series! (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)

It's the best money I've ever invested in 'learning'! I watch them for hours as I knit. I can replay certain segments 10 times if I'm particularly thick-headed that day (or, night!)

So don't hesitate to get a set for yourself! Please believe me....they are worth every cent. I don't say that lightly. I hate wasting money on 'classes' that are poorly taught, or poorly organized.

These KNITTING DAILY DVD's are a class act! I'm taking them on vacation to the mountains with me next summer, using my DVD player. Better than aimless MOVIE watching!

Artlady at Rav
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote