View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
cheley
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by Breezy1990 View Post
We were donating to an organization who gave to nursing homes, hospitals and those in wheelchairs. Not all in our group knit, crochet or sew so some are store bought but still cute. (we don't say no to anyone wishing to help out). We have lapghans (a couple with ties for little girls in wheelchairs), scarves (adult & child), hats (adult & child), some are matching sets, shawls for both men and women as well as materials to make many more as well as wheelchair/walker totes and slippers. We were ready to send them to the organization and it had disappeared. Now we have items looking for a home. I have contacted local nursing homes, hospitals, churches, homeless shelters, none of whom seem interested in accepting any donated items. If you are an organization looking for donations we have items looking for a home to love them and can continue to donate items in the future. Please contact me. Thank you
HI..not sure when this was posted, but I will respond anyway..yes, I/we do have a local donation group..Hats, scarves and blankets...Warm Hands,Warm Hearts. We donate to local hospitals and there is a children's shelter too...If you are interested, pm me I will send you an address..Thanks for all you do too!!

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote