View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #1343
smalltownknitguy
Casting On

Send a message via Skype™ to smalltownknitguy
North Eastern North Carolina
I have tried this at Ravelry with very few responses. I am a male knitter with a wife who also knits, and a daughter (who is learning), a son, and 2 dogs. My wife and I live in Murfreesboro, NC (NE NC near VA border). We are in search of other knitters/crocheters in the area.
I lead a group that meets at the Murfreesboro Library on the first Thursday of each month, next meeting March 3rd at 6 pm.

We are also hosting the "Keeping You in Stitches" Knitting Retreat in Murfreesboro, April 29 & 30. We will have classes, prizes, a field trip to an Alpaca farm, notions, yarn, Sit & stitch, and more. It is being brought to you by Heather Boyd, avid knitter & crocheter, her husband Rusty Boyd, avid knitter, crocheter, & published designer, and Claudia Morris, Knitter and owner of Southern Purls in Ahoskie, NC. For More information you can PM here or at smalltownknitguy on Ravelry.

My wife and I are also teaching Knitting, Crochet, and cross stitch from our home. You can also email me for that information.

Hope to find new NC Knitters soon!

Last edited by Shandeh : 02-23-2011 at 03:28 AM. Reason: removed email from public view
smalltownknitguy is offline   Reply With Quote