Thread: Puffy slippers
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
Jan in CA
Mod Squad
Jan in CA's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 37,856
Thanks: 1,720
Thanked 8,915 Times in 7,263 Posts
I think they are called Checkerboard Slippers. Do they look like this?
You can see the inside on this one-

They are done in garter stitch. The back side is created when you change colors and have to carry the color across the previous block of color. Here's the pattern.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote